Delivery: 6-8 weeks
Yokogawa No. VJSS-H17-AANO
Yokogawa Signal Selector, Single, 15-30VDC, 4-20mA
The Yokogawa VJSS is a compact, plug-in high/low signal selector that selects the higher or lower of two DC input signals and converts it into an isolated DC voltage or DC current signals.
The VJSS selector features:
• a wide choice of output signal ranges;
• four isolated ports (input, output-1, output-2, power supply and grounding) on a dual-output model;
• a withstanding voltage of 2000 V AC;
• a wide supply voltage range – supporting both 100 V and 200 V power lines of AC or DC; and
• Various parameters such as input range can be set and modified using a PC (VJ77) or Handy Terminal (JHT200).
• close side-by-side mounting