Delivery: 6-8 weeks
Yokogawa No. VJSS-H17-AANO
Yokogawa Signal Selector, Single, 15-30VDC, 4-20mA
The Yokogawa VJSS is a compact, plug-in high/low signal selector that selects the higher or lower of two DC input signals and converts it into an isolated DC voltage or DC current signals.
The VJSS selector features:
• a wide choice of output signal ranges;
• four isolated ports (input, output-1, output-2, power supply and grounding) on a dual-output model;
• a withstanding voltage of 2000 V AC;
• a wide supply voltage range – supporting both 100 V and 200 V power lines of AC or DC; and
• Various parameters such as input range can be set and modified using a PC (VJ77) or Handy Terminal (JHT200).
• close side-by-side mounting
https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.