Yokogawa | pH and Redox (ORP) analyzer
The Yokogawa EXAxt 450 series is designed to combine the superior functionality of the Yokogawa EXA series with the ease of use offered in pocket computers (PDA). The PH450G offers the best accuracy in the industry by combining the pH measurement with advanced temperature compensation functionality, preloaded calibration standards and stability checks. The PH450G is a true multivariable analyzer that combines pH with Temperature and ORP (Redox) measurement and all these measurements can be utilised through the different output functions: two mA current outputs, four independent SPDT contact outputs and HART®. Both DD and DTM files are available for direct connection to HART® Handheld terminal, HMI monitor and Pactware PC configurator. The PH450G offers full functionality with PID control on either mA output(s) or on contact output(s) and with integral wash function.
- Easy touchscreen operation
- IP66/NEMA 4X 1/2DIN enclosure for field mounting and panel mounting
- Unique HMI menu structure in 8 languages
- Predefined buffer solutions
- Trending display up to 2 weeks
- On-screen logbooks store calibration data, configuration changes and events
- Advanced Process Temperature Compensation
- Three sets of preloaded pH buffer standards
Delivery: 4-5 weeks
https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.