Yokogawa Part No. EJX210A-EMS4G-917EN-WA13C1SW00-B/FF1/D4
Yokogawa EJX210A Liquid Level Transmitter
The Yokogawa EJX-A series is a high-performance product line of Yokogawa’s DPharp transmitters. Released in 2004, it provides the performance and stability required by demanding applications. The performance of the EJX-A series makes it a pure breed of DPharp pressure transmitter series. EJX210A is a flange-mounted liquid level transmitter in this series.
The EJX210A features include:
- ± 0.075% Accuracy
- ± 0.1% Stability per 1 year
- 120 ms Response Time
- Exida and TUV SIL2 / SIL3 Certified
- LPS (Local Parameter Setting)
- Signal Characterizer for the 4 to 20 mA output
- The high performance flange mounted differential pressure transmitter EJX210A can be used to measure levels of densities of solidifying or precipitating liquids.
- EJX210A outputs a 4 to 20mA DC signal corresponding to the measured differential pressure.
Its highly accurate and stable sensor can also measure the static pressure which can be shown on the integral indicator or remotely monitored via BRAINor HART communications.
- Other key features include quick response, remote set-up using communications, and diagnostics and optional status output for pressure high/low alarm. The multi-sensing technology
provides the advanced diagnostic function to detect such abnormality as an impulse line blockage.
FOUNDATION Fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA protocol types are also available. All EJX series models in their standard configuration, with the exception of the Fieldbus and PROFIBUS types, are certified as complying with SIL 2 for safety requirement.