Rosemount part no. 5301HA2P1N4AM00062CEE1M1Q4Q8N2S4
The Rosemount 5300 Level Transmitter is ideal for challenging measurements on liquids, slurries, and solids, offering state of the art reliability and safety features in level and interface applications. Rosemount 5300 offers several advantages such as easy installation, no need for calibration, and is unaffected by process conditions. Also, it is SIL 2 certified making it your first choice for safety applications. It has a robust construction and features powerful built-in diagnostics allowing you to focus on the essential part – your plant.
- Direct Switch Technology gives increased sensitivity, high reliability, and long measurement ranges
- Signal Quality Metrics gives you the ability to work proactively with your level instrumentation
- Probe End Projection offers greater level measurement reliability
- Dynamic Vapor Compensation for improved plant heat rate
- Verification reflector for remote proof-testing and unique level transmitter verification
- Ultra-thin layer detection through Peak-in-Peak technology.
Everest-Instruments is not an authorized dealer, agent or associate of any of the designers, brands, or manufacturers, the products of which are offered for sale on https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.