Rosemount No. 3144PD1A1E5B4M5T1
(-200 to 850 Deg C)
The Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter provides industry-leading accuracy, stability and reliability for your temperature measurements. It features a dual-compartment housing to ensure reliability and advanced diagnostics to keep your measurement point up and running. When combined with Rosemount X-well™ Technology and the Rosemount 0085 Pipe Clamp sensor, this transmitter can provide accurate measurement of process temperature, eliminating the need for a thermowell or process penetration.
Avoid measurement failure with diagnostics
- Hot backup prevents primary sensor failure from disrupting process control
- Sensor drift alert detects a degrading sensor
- Thermocouple diagnostic monitors the health of a thermocouple loop
- Open/short sensor diagnostic indicates if a sensor is open or shorted
Optimize process control
- Better accuracy with sensor and TX matching
- Diagnostic logs for insight into process
- Configurable alerts
https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.