Rosemount 3051S High Static DP Transmitter
Rosemount No. 3051S2CD3A3E12A1BB4E1M5P1Q4Q8T1
Engineered to withstand static pressures of up to 15000 psi (1034 bar), the Rosemount 3051S High Static DP Transmitter incorporates the compact, SuperModule™ design for harsh production conditions. A no-equal solution, this transmitter provides differential pressure and temperature measurements and utilizes the Rosemount Coplanar™ technology for reduced installation weight. This transmitter is designed with a coned and threaded direct connection to withstand high static pressure conditions.
Rangedown: Up to 150:1
Communication Protocol: 4-20 mA HART, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus
Measurement Range: Up to 150 psi (10.34 bar) Differential with maximum working pressure up to 15,000 psi (1034 bar)
Process Wetted Material: Alloy C-276
Diagnostics: Basic Diagnostics, Loop Integrity, Process Intelligence, Plugged Impulse Line
Certifications/Approvals: SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NACE, hazardous location, see full specs for complete list of certifications.
- SuperModule design withstands static lines pressures of up to 15000 psi (1,034 bar)
- Multivariable transmitter capable of differential pressure and temperature measurements
- Innovative, compact, coplanar platform reduces up to 60% of the weight versus today’s high pressure transmitters
- All-welded, hermetic design of the SuperModule platform resists overpressure and line pressure effects to ensure 0.055% accuracy
- Robust design, backed by 10-year stability, withstands the harshest production environments
- Integrates seamlessly with 4-20 mA HART®, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ fieldbus protocols for application flexibility
- Advanced diagnostics offer comprehensive diagnostic coverage from the process to the transmitter to the host
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an 3rd party and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
Everest-Instruments is not an authorized dealer, agent or associate of any of the designers, brands, or manufacturers, the products of which are offered for sale on https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.