Rosemount 3051L Level Transmitter
Rosemount no. 3051TG -2F2B21AS1B4E5Q4M5
The Rosemount 3051L Level Transmitter (3051TG-2F2B21AS1B4E5Q4M5) is your trusted, fully-integrated solution for level measurement. With a focus on reliability and accuracy, it offers direct mounting or a Tuned-System™ assembly for optimized performance, reducing temperature effects and improving response time. It also features power advisory diagnostics for monitoring electrical loop integrity and a convenient Local Operator Interface (LOI) for on-site commissioning.
- Max. Operating Pressure: Up to 300 psi (20.68 bar)
- Process Temperature Range: Based on fill fluid – Maximum 401°F (205°C), Minimum -157°F (-105°C)
- Communication Protocol: 4-20 mA HART®, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, PROFIBUS®, 1-5 V Low Power HART®
- Seal System Type: Direct Mount, Tuned-System
- Transmitter Connection: Welded-Repairable
- Process Connection: Flanged: ANSI/ASME, EN/DIN, JIS
- Process Wetted Material: 316L SST, Alloy C-276, Tantalum
- Diagnostics: Basic Diagnostics, Loop Integrity
- Certifications/Approvals: SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NACE®, hazardous location; see full specs for a complete list of certifications.
Everest-Instruments is not an authorized dealer, agent or associate of any of the designers, brands, or manufacturers, the products of which are offered for sale on https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.