delivery: 4-5 weeks
Rosemount No. 3051CD3A03A1KM5K6P1S5Q4Q8Q15 + 0305RC52B11B4L4SG
Rosemount 3051 Differential Pressure (DP) Flow Transmitter W/ Integrated Manifold.
The Rosemount 3051 Differential Pressure (DP) Flow Transmitter is an industry-leading flow measurement solution that features optimal accuracy. This transmitter can be pre-assembled to various primary elements, leak-tested and calibrated for cost-effective commissioning and quick installation while reducing leak points and increasing process control and accuracy. This DP flow transmitter is also engineered with power advisory diagnostics, which detect electrical loop integrity issues to reduce downtime.
- Measurement Range
- Up to 2000 psi (137,89 bar) differential
- Differential pressure, scaled variable
- Communication Protocol
- 4-20 mA HART®, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, PROFIBUS®, 1-5 V Low Power HART®
- Process Wetted Material
- 316L SST, Alloy C-276, Alloy 400, Tantalum, Gold-plated Alloy 400, Gold-plated 316L SST
- Basic Diagnostics, Loop Integrity
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NSF, NACE, hazardous location, see full specs for complete list of certifications.
https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.