Delivery: 3-4 weeks
Rosemount No. 214CRWSMB1D3E0082SLV24Q4XA
The Rosemount 214C RTD Temperature Sensor is a Pt-100, single or dual element resistant temperature detector (RTD) that covers a wide range of temperatures, from -321 to 1112°F (-196 to 600°C). An exceptional solution, this sensor has a thin-film and wire-wound design for application flexibility. With many calibration options, including Class A or B sensor accuracy, this sensor also offers Callendar-Van Dusen constants for transmitter-sensor matching to provide the highest level of accuracy.
- Temperature Range
- For wire-wound element, 0.05 °C (0.020 ) maximum ice-point resistance shift after 1g vibration between 20 and 500 Hz for 150 hours according to IEC 60751:2008
- Lead Wires
- 24 AWG wire, FEP insulated; color coded per IEC 60751
- Time Constant / Response
- 10.8 seconds maximum required to reach 50% sensor response when tested in flowing water according to IEC 60751:2008
- ±0.15 °C (0.059 ) maximum ice-point resistance shift following 1,000 hours at maximum specified temperature when measured per methods defined in IEC 60751:2008
- Insulation Resistance
- 1000 MΩ minimum insulation resistance when measured at 500 VDC at room temperature
- Calibration Options
- IEC 751 Class A or B; Single point calibration; Calibration schedule or customer-specified calibration range, both with Callendar-Van Dusen constant
https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.