Rosemount 2120 Level Switch – Vibrating Fork
Rosemount Part no. 2120D3GT1E7XM0300Q4Q8
The Rosemount 2120 Level Switch gives simple to introduce, dependable level discovery and control. outsider IEC61508 (SIL2) wellbeing and sterile accreditation with selection of yields makes it appropriate for a wide scope of utilizations. It has no moving parts, needs no alignment and is practically unaffected by process conditions. Customizable exchanging delay forestalls bogus exchanging in violent applications. Comprehend what is new with your procedure the obvious heartbeat LED gives gadget status and wellbeing, and attractive test point provides an easy-to-use functional tes.
- Communication Protocol: Direct Load, PLC/PNP, Relay, 8/16 mA, NAMUR
- Process Media Density: Minimum 37.5 lb/ft3 (600 kg/m3)
- Viscosity 0.2 to 10000 cP (centiPoise)
- Operating Pressure Full vacuum to 1450 psi (Full vacuum to 100 bar)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 302 °F (-40 to 150 °C)
- SIL2 IEC 61508 certified
TÜV tested and WHG approved for overfill prevention
- Diagnostics Electronic self-checking and condition monitoring.