Rosemount No. 0185D303K1J0080N0590E5TB
(-40 TO 1000 DEG)
The Rosemount 185 thermocouple temperature sensor meets the required standards for process temperature measurement. This reliable sensor can cover a certain range of temperature and is designed as J, K or N type thermocouple (IEC 584 Type 1), with or without thermowell, to meet various application requirements. This flexible temperature measurement solution also offers many configurations, housing and connector options, and remote or overall installation designs.
- Sensor designed per IEC 584 to offer optimal performance
- Sensor selections cover a wide range of temperatures from -40 to 1832°F (-40 to 1000°C) to meet process demands
- Available in single element, dual element and isolated configurations with ungrounded junctions for adaptability
- DIN-style sensor connection heads allow for quick mounting and replacement
- Terminal block, flying leads and spring-loaded threaded adapters provide remote or integral mounting configuration
- Adaptable design with a variety of enclosure and connection head options meets varying application requirements
- Option for thermowell assembly delivers increased protection from corrosive environments
- Global hazardous location approvals meet local requirements.