Go Regulator No. C2-1F1I11110001A3A3
with gauge installed
Gauge Part no. G058113 (Description: 0-6000 psig 316 Stainless Steel, 2 1/2″ Diameter, 1/4″ MNPT Bottom Connection)
REGULATOR,CYLINDER,1/4 IN, NPTF
Precision pressure control is now possible with our advanced design of two-stage pressure reducing regulators. Offering maximum corrosion resistance and safety, the CYL-20 series is constructed of 316L stainless steel. The two-stage design has less than 0.01% change in the output pressure with variable inlet pressure and is suitable for use in all applications where performance, cleanliness and corrosion resistance are of paramount importance. Stainless steel caps and adjustment screws.
The CYL-20 Series pressure reducing regulator comes equipped with 2″ diameter 316 stainless steel gauges and a stainless steel CGA fitting.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Bubble tight shutoff
- CGA inlet fitting
- 2″ diameter 316 stainless steel gauges
- Outlet pressure ranges are 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 psig
- Outlet pressure change is 0.01 psig per 100 psig of inlet decay
- Proof pressure is 2 times maximum working pressure
- Burst pressure is 4 times maximum working pressure
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.77 kg)
- Optional panel mounting style (see Outline and mounting dimensions)
https://www.everest-instruments.com/ All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.