Fisher No. 2625-12
The Fisher 2625 series volume booster is used in conjunction with the positioner on the throttle control valve to increase the stroke speed. 2625NS is a nuclear service version, using elastic components, can better withstand high temperature and radiation environment. The 2625 and 2625SST are certified for safety instrumented system (SIS) applications. Certification is provided by exida® Consulting LLC, a global supplier of functional safety and control system safety.
- Delivers the volume needed for rapid actuator stroking when large input changes suddenly occur.
- Integral bypass restriction tunes the booster response so that smooth actuator motion follows the slow signal changes.
- Soft seats provide tight shutoff to reduce unnecessary air consumption and eliminate saturation of positioner relays.
- Permits high actuator stroking speeds upon demand without degrading the positioner steady-state accuracy.
- Certified for use in Safety Instrumented System (SIS) applications.